You are my Plight 1017Y2k3
You’ve already charmed me with your gesture
Affiliated with a spring delight of your soul
My eyes keep flickering at the midnight bridge
As I decided to scent the aroma and be part of it.
I promptly company and obey whatever you wish.
You’ve pilfered all my resentment and merriment.
You made me blind, deaf, mute and oppress
And cradle me out of my thick dim couch.
Yap! I never notice people’s mockery and hypocrisy.
All I know is I dear you ultimately
Even my brothers beat and reprimand me
I don’t care! All I want is to be with you along the way.
Retaliation and regret never comes in my mind
After all the things you’ve done to me is all right.
Likewise, I know you will be the pillar for me
To creep up the bridge of my fortunate day
Coz you really meant a lot to me 420th company.
0 comments:
Post a Comment